The Fresh From Farm Farmers Association was founded in 2004 and 100% owned by Mr. Sim Rasy, who remains its chief operating officer. In April of 2010 the company revised its ownership form to become an Association. Mr. Sim is a native of Cambodia who has operated businesses in the country for nearly two decades, after operating restaurant and men’s ready-to-wear clothing businesses in France, where he earned his degree in business management. His goals for his agro-business are to:
1) Operate an organic farm growing leafy and root vegetables, and fruits, in a bio-intensive manner.
2) Be a wholesaler and distributor of local meats, fish and poultry, and organic fruits and vegetables, to hotels and restaurants in Siem Reap Province and supermarkets across Cambodia.
3) Promote local products and help improve the lives of local farmers.
4) Reduce Cambodia’s 80%-90% reliance on non-organic chemical-laden imports of fruits and vegetables from countries like Vietnam and Thailand and to foster social and environmental progress in Cambodia.
nbsp;Triple F (Fresh From Farm) currently operates:
1) An organic farm a few miles outside Angkor City (Siem Reap) that employs 17 people and provides a direct daily supply of organic vegetables such as lettuce and tomatoes. Produce is also supplied on a regular basis by local farmers in the province.
2) A modern food processing warehouse in Angkor City (Siem Reap), including state-of-the-art refrigeration equipment, where meats and produce are cleaned, packaged, and prepared for delivery to hotels and restaurants in a refrigerated van that assures the utmost in freshness and hygiene. Fresh From Farm has expanded also into supplying food to Cambodia’s growing number of modern supermarkets, including the Lucky supermarkets.
DUCK Whole (ready to cook ) Breast Thigh Egg
MUTTON / LAMB Tenderloin Leg Eye of loin Loin Forequarter Intestin Whole (Ready to cook )
FRUITS Citrus fruits: Grapefruit Orange Lemon ( yellow ) Lime ( Green ) Mandarin Stones (pit): Peach Pear Nashi Apricot…
BEEF Short loin ( Tenderloin ) Short loin Sirloin Round Flank Short plate Brisket Chuck Ribeye roll Ox tongue Kidney…
VEGETABLES Asparagus (Imported) Avocado (Imported) Artichoke (Imported) Arum peeled (Local) / Taro Beetroot red (Imported) Beetroot baby (Imported) Broccoli (Imported)…
FISH Fillet Serpent head fish (snake) Elephant fish (sand goby) Local sole Mak Hong fish Barb fish Cat fish Smoked…
CHICKEN Whole (ready to cook ) Breast Thigh Wing Egg
SEAFOOD Prawn No1 Prawn No2 Lobster (Sea water) Lobster (Fresh water) Oyster Flower crab Black crab Crab meat Squid
PORK Fillet ( Loin in ) Loin short cut, 11 ribs, bone-in Leg, shank-off, boneless Full leg, bone-in Full…